Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Tag~

Dapet dari http://pu3w1tch.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagging-game.html so daku ikutan saja. =d

The rules are simple.

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.

Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.

After that tag 7 People.


1. The age of my next birthday

24








2. A place (or places) I’d like to travel to

North Pole














South Pole








3. A favorite place

Bedroom














4. A favorite food (s)

Sushi












Pizza









5. Favorite things

Teddy Bear













Books













6. Favorite Color

Pink

















Green














7. Where I was born

Jakarta
















8. A city I’ve lived in

Jakarta
















9. A nickname that I have

Maygreen










10. College Major

Desain Komunikasi Visual











11. Hobby

reading


















singing/music listening

















drawing


















12. Bad habit.

lazy

















gluttony












13. Name of my love

Senkichi (my dear bunny rabbit who already passed away T_T)




14. Wishlist

hidup bebas dari hutang















apartemen















mesin digital print A3 / fotokopi warna


























Sekarang gw tag siapa aja yang mao deh. ^^;;

No comments: